My goals for 2019

Hello buns

Here is one of my last blogs of the year! I'm talking goals for next year regarding blogs, travel and general life plans. I thought it would be really fun to write this and to see how many of my goals I have achieved by the end of next year. Let me know if you have any goals and what you want to achieve! Hope you have enjoyed the Christmas season, see you all in the new year!

Happy reading
Keri aka Ichigo Bunny 
xoxo



2019 Goals


2018 held many changes for me. I came out of a long term relationship, went to Japan for a second time, started two courses and finished one course (the second one doesn't finish until March 2019), started dating someone new, became a vegetarian, pushed myself out of my comfort zone a lot and started to relearn how to feel truly happy. I feel that I have made so much progress with myself this year, more than I have in years.

I want to keep progressing. growing and learning as a person next year. I want to push more boundaries, push myself to achieve more and allow this little happy bubble to keep growing. Here are my goals and what I want to achieve next year.


Blog goals


I want spend more time on my blogs. I have posted a handful of blogs this year, and I want that to change. I've not spent time working on them, building them, taking picture content for my blogs and not given them the love they deserve. I love writing, I love being creative and writing these blogs give me the chance to be creative in something that I feel confident in doing. I want to learn how to create better content so I can feel more confident with the content that I am releasing.

My goals:
  • Finish my Japan travel blogs, and finally post them all.
  • To post at least 3 look books/ 'my fashion favourites' blogs
  • To learn how to take better pictures for my blogs

Travel goals

Last year I was lucky enough to finally achieve my dream of going to Japan and doing a small bit of travelling. This year I was lucky enough to go back during the cherry blossom season, and explore more areas of Tokyo. I also visited Amsterdam for the first time, for a gig with the love of my life. I love exploring new places, experiencing new foods and drinks and taking photos. It makes me so happy to go and have a good nose around in new places, and finding things that I wouldn't of experienced if I hadn't. I don't have any travel based goals as I'm trying to save, but there are things that I can at least start preparing for!

My goals:

  • To go to one place in the EU that I haven't been to before.
  • To go to one new place here in the UK
  • To start making solid plans for my week long solo trip to Tokyo.
  • To start making vague plans for mine and Gwyd's two weeks in Japan for his 30th birthday.

One of the photos I took when I was in Amsterdam
One of the photos I took when staying in Shinjuku this year


Friendship goals

This year I feel like I have made a lot of new friends online, and somehow managed to keep the ones that I see. I want to keep my circle of friends, expand it if I am lucky to and to see friends that I haven't seen in some time. I often am plagued with doubts about what I mean to people, and negative thoughts about myself when it comes to friendship. I want to start to learn to push past these thoughts and not shut my friends out when I am feeling a little low and insecure.

My goals:

  • To try and meet 2 people that I have become friends with online
  • To catch up with 2 people that I haven't seen in a year or longer
  • To take more pictures with friends when I see them. I rarely take pictures with my friends now and I need to start taking them again!
Me and my best friend Meg (isn't she gorgeous?!)

Life Goals

This year has been a year of big personal growth for me. I started and passed an open access course, went back to Japan, started this blog, saw one of my closest friends get married and was a witness at her wedding, started dating a wonderful human, lost some weight, started to regain my confidence, went to Amsterdam, modeled in a fashion show and started a Japanese for beginners course. I've pushed myself out of my comfort zone a lot this year, and I want to keep improving and pushing myself next year.

My goals:
  • To keep losing weight and get back to a size 10
  • To learn Katakana (one of the Japanese language structures)
  • Gain more confidence in speaking Japanese
  • To find 2 new experiences to push myself out of my comfort zone
  • To start planning/ start my second sleeve
  • To gain more confidence within myself
  • To have a decent amount of money saved
  • To start eating vegan meals for at least one day a week

The majority of my goals are personal ones for me. I feel like I'm starting to really grow a person, and I want to continue that growth next year. I want to become more eco-friendly, be a better guardian of this beautiful planet, to understand more of what is going on around me and to surround myself with even more beautiful souls. I will eventually have more travel goals, and more blog goals but I feel that I need to work on myself before these other areas can improve.

I hope this year has treated you kindly, and may next year be your best year yet!


The love of my life, he really is amazing



Comments