Getting personal - A Life Update (Mini Blog)

Hello buns!

Life is starting to change for me, and I thought this would be the easiest way to keep you updated!

I am someone who hates change, so I've decided to move out of home for the first time to live with my boyfriend, and change jobs. Did I mention that he lives a two and a half hour drive away, and that I've only had 3 jobs since I started working at 16?

I always knew that I wanted to live with Gwyd, but we did have a difference in opinions on where we should be living.After many chats, tears and a lot of soul searching, I decided that I should move away and into Gwyd's. It's easier for me to uproot myself and move away as I have no financial ties and, with the job I am in, I can get a transfer to where I will be living. Another factor that I took in is that if things do happen to go wrong (fingers crossed it doesn't) it is a lot easier for me to come home than it would be for Gwyd.

Am I scared? Of fucking course. I have never left home as I didn't go to uni and I couldn't afford to move out when I was in my two previous jobs. The thought of earning as I work instead of getting paid the same amount each month on the same date makes me feel incredible insecure. I am also nervous about Gwyd having to tolerate my grumpy ass and the lessons that I am going to have to learn about being a fully functioning adult. Tax, bills, managing a food budget?!?! *screams in anxiety*

When am I going? As soon as my application to transfer has gone through. I've been slowly moving bits and pieces into Gwydion's ready for the big move, so I shouldn't have too much stuff (HAHA) to take with me. I was really hoping that I would of been living there by now, but November time would be ideal now. I do have to give 4 weeks notice at my current job so as soon as I get a starting date I'll be handing in my notice and counting down the days!

What do my friends and family think? I think the majority are happy to see me make steps to live with the love of my life, but sad that I will be moving away. I'm incredibly lucky to have everyone's support, and they know what I will be back for weekend visits at least once a month.


So, that's what is going on in my life currently! This is why I've not been blogging as much as I have wanted to but once I've moved and settled I'll be able to create even more content than what I am able to currently! I've spent the last few months in some kind of limbo because of everything going on, and it's been kind of difficult to get into that creative head-space.

Thank you all for being patient with me, and thank you for reading <3
Keri AKA Ichigo Bunny xoxo



Taken by Gwyd Westwood Photography

Taken by Gwyd Westwood Photography


Comments