My Spring 2020 Look Book - The Ichigo Bunny

Hello buns!

It's officially spring time! Spring is one of my favourite seasons. I find that winter can feel like it lasts for months so seeing the sun set later, the flowers growing and cute lambs playing in the fields fills me with joy. I love watching the land come back to life, seeing the trees blossom and bloom and everything feeling a bit brighter and warmer. I had really been missing spring this year and that feeling inspired me to create some cosy and casual spring looks.

Let me know which look is your favourite!

Love and light,
Keri AKA Ichigo Bunny


Edit note - I had wanted this look book to be shot outside, but due to COVID-19 and the lock down this wasn't possible. My original plan was to shoot this in Japan and I'm pretty gutted that this couldn't happen. Ah well, there's always next year to get some pretty outdoor spring shots! Also, I feel that I look kind of awkward in some shots. This is because I'm still trying to build my confidence up and on that day I really wasn't feeling myself, but wanted to push through and create this look book. I'll do better next time!


*All photos taken by Gwyd Westwood*



Spring 2020 Look Book


Gingham Dreams

I LOVE gingham -  it gives me summer vibes and it's a print that I have always loved wearing. I had been wanting a pair of gingham trousers for ages and I finally found my perfect pair on depop! I love wearing big oversized jumpers with these trousers for maximum comfort. I think this jumper is really, really cute and I like wearing this pastel rainbow jumper for maximum pastel spring vibes.



Outfit details:

Jumper: W C (Japanese Brand)
Trousers: F&F (Tescos, bought on depop)
Necklace: Dixi
Socks: Newlook
Shoes: Vans (bought on eBay)






Dinosaurs in Lilac

I had purchased this jumper about a year ago and it's probably one of my favourite oversized jumpers. I love wearing this with jeans, trousers, leggings - pretty much anything! It's so soft and I am in love with the cute pastel colours combined with the dinosaurs, especially as dinosaur related clothing can be hard to find! Right now, this is one of my favourite pieces within my wardrobe.


Outfit details:

Jumper: W C (Japanese brand)
Trousers: F&F (Tesco, bought on depop)
Socks: Newlook
Trainers: Vans (bought on depop)
Necklace: Dixi







Pastel Perfection


No spring season should be without an entirely pastel look! Until recently I was honestly scared of breaking out of the wardrobe boredom that I was experiencing. I decided that the way to break out of this was to start adding colours into my wardrobe again and to slowly build up the confidence to wear a full pastel outfit. My favourite thing about this outfit is the big comfort vibe it has to it, I'm all about comfort! 


Outfit details:

Jumper: primark I think? (bought on eBay)
Shorts: forever 21 (bought on depop)
Tights: eBay
Socks: Esther Loves You x W C
Trainers: Vans (bought on eBay)
Bag: Esther Loves You (bought on grumpybunny.com)
Sunglasses: Newlook (I bought these so long ago I can't remember!)







Anime Vibes


This jumper is perfect for those colder spring days! I love the details on the sleeves and on the center of the jumper, it reminds me of flowers starting to bloom in the forest. The style of this jumper makes me feel like an in real life anime character and I'm living for it.

Outfit details:

Jumper: Spreepicky
Shorts: forever21 (bought on depop)
Tights: eBay
Socks: Newlook
Trainers: Vans (bought on depop)











Hearts and Gingham

I know that I've already mentioned gingham print but these shorts were made for spring! The cute little heart pockets that have a lace trim and a matching belt adds extra layers of cute to this pair of shorts. I like pairing them with this plain black top with cute heart cut outs and my trainers with the hearts to match. I like pairing these shorts with tops that are one colour to really make the details on these shorts pop.

Outfit details:

Top: W C (Japanese brand) 
Shorts: Collectif
Tights: eBay
Socks: From a sock shop in Japan (I can't remember the name)
Trainers: W C (Japanese brand)
Bag: Esther Loves You x W C









Bear Necessities


The last clothing item for this look book is the fluffy jumper. British spring can be a fickle thing, so I've been loving this jumper on the days that feel more like winter. I love that it's soft, fluffy and warm. The little ears on top makes it feel really cute and it's the best cheap jumper that I have ever bought. I'm going to be sad when it's truly too warm to wear this.

Outfit details:


Jumper: Shein
Shorts: ASOS (bought on depop)
Tights: eBay
Socks: Bought form a random sock shop in Japan
Trainers: Vans (bought on depop)
Sunglasses: Newlook (I think, I bought them a long time ago)









Accessories

I don't know about you guys, but when I find an accessory that I love I will use it or wear it constantly for months. This spring, my new favourites are a necklace that I bought from Dixi and a bag that I bought from the Esther Loves You x W C collection that was released in January this year. 

I love the necklace, the little pressed flowers are perfect for spring vibes and the detail of the sleeping fox on the locket is just adorable. I had been wanting a cute necklace from Dixi and this one is just perfect! Purple is one of my favourite colours, and the pressed purple flower in this necklace is perfect for me! The little splash of yellow in this locket really makes it pop. One of my favourite things about this necklace is that I can open it and change out the flowers should I want to.

I've been wanting an Esther Loves You bag for ages, and had always kicked myself for not buying this beautiful purple one that I had seen when I was in Japan. When I saw that a new collection was being released in January I knew that I had to get one. I was hoping to be able to buy the pink but it had sold out by the time I could buy one. I'm now really glad about this, as the white works with both the pastel and dark side of my wardrobe! It's so cute and I love combining it with any outfit, it makes me feel 100% cuter!


Comments