My 2020 Summer Favourites - The Ichigo Bunny

Hello buns,

Welcome back to another blog! In this one I wanted to talk about the things that have been my favourites things this summer, whether it be fashion, books, Netflix shows, practically anything and everything! I'm going to try and make this a series and do one for each season but I can be awful at sticking to plans so we'll see how this pans out.

Let me know if there is anything in this blog that you have also been enjoying!

Happy reading,
Keri AKA Ichigo Bunny

My Summer 2020 Favourites


The sun's shining (at least today it is), we're a part of the way through the autumnal season and I wanted to share my summer favourites with you. I've been toying with the idea of sharing my seasonal favourites but after coming across some things that I love too much to not share I felt inspired to write this blog! I've tried to include a mixture of things that I have really fallen in love with, I think some of you may love these as much as I do!


Homeware


This adorable bunny bedding from Asda

I had been on the hunt for an adorable bunny theme duvet cover and this one from ASDA hits the spot. I like grey coloured bedding so this has been a really exciting find (I know I know, I'm getting old). I cannot describe how much happiness it brings me whenever this is on my bed, it's just too darn adorable.








My new deer planter

I have been on the search for a cute planter to hold all of my make-up brushes and I finally found an adorable deer one on Depop! I think she looks so cute and she fits in with the woodland aesthetic that I would like to have in my bedroom. She's not the biggest planter and I cannot fit all of my brushes in but in all honesty the retro/ vintage vibes I get from her more than makes up for it. 






Fashion


Heart Shaped bags

I had been on the hunt for cute heart shape bags for a few years and this summer I finally found the perfect bags to add to my wardrobe. I think these are really cute and the perfect kawaii accessory to add colour to a monochrome or darker outfit or to add even more colour to a pastel outfit. One of my favourite things about the backpack is that it has a clear window to be able to show off your favourite pins. I love the simplicity of the bumbag, sometimes a plain accessory can add volumes especially if your wearing prints.







Bear bag from Miss Candyholic

Another bag on this list! This bag is the over the shoulder strappy Harajuku style bag that I have been looking for. I love bags that look like plushies and this one is no exception. I think it looks so soft and dreamy and I cannot wait to start pairing it with darker looks when the colder weather hits.








Lazy Oaf Cardigan

This cardigan from Lazy Oaf is one of my best thrifting finds of this year. I found someone selling this brand new on eBay and was lucky enough to win the bid at half of the price this cost brand new. It's big, warm and cosy and I'm going to be wearing this a lot when it's colder. Gwyd calls it my 'Mum' cardigan and I love it.






And finally...


This amazing book from Body Posi Panda!

I've known about this book for a long time but during the summer months I decided to finlly buy it. WHAT. A. GAME. CHANGER!! As someone who has had body confidence problems for most of their life, reading this changed my mindset on how I look at my body and the way I eat. I fully recommend this book to anyne who has been suffering from the pressures of diet culture and having that "perfect" body. Don't get me wrong, I still have days where I feel like complete shit about the way I look and the shape that my body is but this book really helped me to accept the way I look and start building up the foundations for a positive mind set.





Comments