Halloween Inspired Outfits 2020 - The Ichigo Bunny

Hello buns,


Welcome back to another blog! Today I wanted to show you some Halloween inspired outfits. I love Halloween, it's my favourite holiday and I love anything that is Halloween or spooky themed! I've always been more of a soft baby bat when it comes to Halloween -  I've only recently started enjoying horror movies and normally watch things like The Nightmare Before Christmas or Edward Scissorhands but this year I've really started to appreciate the dark side of Halloween! I always look forward to Halloween and embracing my inner baby bat and this year has been no exception! I tried to do a variety of looks without being too similar and I haven't bought anything new for this look book, everything has come straight from my wardrobe and many items are ones that I have owned for years.

Let me know which one is your favourite!

Happy reading,

Keri AKA The Ichigo Bunny


*All pictures taken by Gwyd Westwood*


Dark Love


I love a dark, romantic look and have a punk or tough vibe to it and this outfit is just that (at least to me). I like this sheer top that have Halloween images on it. To make this look softer you could pair it with a floaty skirt and some cute shoes, or you could wear this look with creepers to give it more of a grunge vibe.

Outfit details:

Top: Collectif
Dress: Topshop, but bought on eBay
Tights: eBay
Boots: Newlook
Choker: I honestly cannot remember, but if I do I'll update this blog!
Rings: Bloody Mary Metal







A Little hint of Wednesday


I've loved Wednesday Addams since my first ever viewing of The Addams Family. She's dark, smart and stays true to herself. Who wouldn't want to draw inspiration from her? The dress I'm wearing is one I've had for years and I can finally fit back in it after being too big for it for some time. One of my favourite things about this dress is that it's versatile, you can wear it with a range of shoes and it will look good no matter what.

Outfit details:

Dress: Newlook
Socks: Killstar
Creepers: eBay











A Date at the Pumpkin Patch


I've wanted to go to a pumpkin patch for a few years (since I've been dating Gwyd actually, I thought it would be really romantic of us to go) but thanks to covid I didn't get to go to one this year. Instead I decided to dress up like we was going on a pumpkin patch date and I think this was one of my favourites from the day! Is it really Halloween month if you've not worn stripes during that time? To make this outfit more suitable for colder days you could pair this with a cute cardigan and a scarf, and change the tights for a warmer pair to wear with some boots.

Outfit details:

Top: Topshop (bought off Depop)
Skirt: Newlook (bought off Depop)
Bag: Gwyd gifted it to me so I'm not too sure where he got it from, but they're easy to find online.
Tights: eBay
Choker: Claire's
Shoes: eBay
























This is Halloween


I wanted to finish this look book with a casual outfit, you know me, I love them! Let's face it, as nice as it is to dress up, sometimes we like a casual outfit that is quick to throw on when we're running errands. Can you believe that I used to be self-conscious about taking this bag out and about? Now I use it all the time! This bag led me down the path of statement bags and I love it so much. This tee is one of my favourites, it makes me smile every time I pull it out of my drawer! This outfit could be worn with jeans and trainers for an even comfier look.

Outfit details:

Stripey top: Topshop (bought from Depop)
Tee: Redbubble (search for Nightmare Before Christmas or Oogie Boogie Loops)
Shorts: Newlook
Bag: Alice Takes A Trip












Comments