Spring Look Book 2021 - The Ichigo Bunny

 Hello buns, welcome back to another blog!


It's officially spring time and I've got another look book for you! I love spring, it's my second favourite season and I love the symbolism that comes with it. The flowers start blooming, the days get longer, we get some much needed light and warmth after winter and it feels like the land is coming back to life. It always inspires me to shake up my wardrobe a little and try out new ideas.


I've put together 5 different looks, which one is your favourite?


Happy reading,

The Ichigo Bunny

xo


Lilac Dreams


Lilac and lavender shades are some of my favourites to wear alongside darker colours but I've never worn an all purple outfit until now! This outfit feels bright, playful and cute, perfect for a spring walk! I'm really looking forward to repeating this outfit when the weather isn't so miserable.

Top: New Look
Skirt: H&M
Boots: depop, not sure of the brand
Tights: eBay
Bag: Candy Corpse








Heart Shaped Spring


I've rediscovered my love of dresses in the last few months, and this dress has fuelled that fire! I've been wanting a dress from this brand for a long time and after seeing this one in my favourite colour, I knew that I had to have it! Dresses can be really fun to style and this one is no exception!

Dress: Tallulah's Threads
Belt: Collectif
Tights:  eBay
Trainers: WC (Japanese Brand)





 



Picnic Date


Now a look book of mine wouldn't be complete without a darker look! I love a floaty skirt and I'm trying to brave wearing a crop top more often! I do have another top that looks beautiful with this but it really brings out goth teacher vibes and I really wanted this look to feel more 'picnic at the cemetery' than 'let's teach you Shakespear.' I'm not sure if I feel brave enough to wear a crop top outside yet but the confidence to do so is something that I am working on.

Top: Killstar
Skirt: Bought on Depop
Shoes: eBay
Bag: Gifted from Gwyd









Gloomy Cute


When ACDCrag announced that they were releasing a collaboration with Gloomy Bear I was so excited! I discovered Gloomy Bear when I was going through my "scene" phase and this collab felt like it was mixing one of my teenage loves with my current fashion style. I picked up one top in both a pastel pink and in black, and I really enjoyed styling the pink one with this skirt and boots for a cute but tough combo!

Top: ACDCrag
Skirt: H&M
Bag: Sugarbones
Tights: eBay
Boots: Depop
Earrings: Depop
Sunglasses: eBay











Which one of these is your favourite? What are you looking forward to wearing this spring?

Comments